omg so my mom doesn’t let me order food delivery when she or my dad isn’t home ok so i was way too lazy to make food today so i ordered a salad and a little pizza then 10 minutes after the pizza gets delivered MY MOM COMES HOME OUT OF NOWHERE so i’m freaking out so I throw everything into a bag and run up to my room faster than i ever thought i could run and put it under my bed and I feel like I just committed a serious crime when really I just ordered some damn pizza
i dont want the d. i want the a. i want to pass this class
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.