Hi anon! ^__^ thanks for asking me haha
- Lust:Something that I find attractive.
- Pride:Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth:Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy:Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony:One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath:Something that gets me angry.
- Greed:Something I can’t get enough of.
LUST: [gaddamn why gotta choose only one] Well, to me, intelligence is very appealing. Yes. Wit, wisdom, knowledge, worldly, whatever you call it. If someone is smart, it’s a double thumbs up haha sexysexy
- WRATH: There’s so many things that get me coiled LOLLL uergh i can’t think of one that rly irks me. I guess when people are quick to judge? And when they’re unnecessarily rude or inconsiderate. yeah. that’d be it. hahah
PRIDE: mm… I like to think i’m kind of empathetic? LOLLLL i’m good at listening. and understanding people. i think.
the first step towards confidence is not being afraid to be ugly
once you get over the fear of being unattractive and stop equating beauty with other good things in life (friends, love, happiness) it’s a lot easier to love yourself unconditionally
your job is not to sit around and be pretty and easy on everyone else’s eyes
your job is to do whatever the fuck you want and look however the fuck you want while doing it
This is how I got confident
i like how on tumblr we don’t complete our sentences. we kind of just
1. Be proactive and go for what you want.
2. Go for novelty and try something new.
3. Cut yourself, and other people, some slack.
4. Look for, and think about, the good in other people.
5. Opt for kindness and tenderness.
6. Be spontaneous, and please yourself sometimes.
7. Make time to relax – to laugh, and have some fun.